An ad gets you noticed. A story gets you recognized.
STORIES GET YOUR CLIENTS HOOKED
Why do you need a story to connect to your customers?
• Facts tell, but stories sell. I’m sure most of you have heard this phrase before, but what exactly is storytelling in business? Watch these two examples here. Both have similar content but one is told through a storytelling format and the other is more about the facts.
• A story enables your clients to feel the emotional connection with your brand.
• A story makes it easier for your clients to relate to your message and for them to digest the information.
• A story builds trust and shorten the sales process so your customers can get to the buying decision quicker.
• Long-term buying. Without a story, your customers are buying on price or other tangible things and there is no emotional satisfaction or attachment for them from buying your products or services.
• Brand Recognition – We apply storytelling in every messages and stories we craft and create for our clients. We believe that’s the only and most effective way to truly connect with your customers on an emotional level.
• Results Driven – We have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled our client’s business in a matter of a few months.
• Experience – We have over 25 years of business storytelling experience and have worked on over 1,200 stories and counting.
We create brand stories for ad agency clients, B2B companies, as well as entrepreneurs & startups.
Awards We've Won
DuckPunk has been recognized for many outstanding achievements, such as The Clio, Addy, Telly, Best Of Business in Video Production, and many more from film festivals across the country.
512110 - Video Production
512120 - Post Production
541922 - Commercial Photography
541810 - Marketing Agency
541613 - Marketing Consulting
541430 - Graphic Design